My Family

My Family
What if you woke up tomorrow with only those you thankded God for tonight. Thank you God form my amazing family.

Monday, October 17, 2011

oops

Okay, so really sorry, but something happened and I didn't get the PINK pictures.  I thought more of the kids would have participated than they did.  Although great pink turnout for the Gilmer/Pickens game.  Way to go Bobcats. 


Today A friend of mine and I got our creativity on and put together a really cute scarecrow girl for Gilmer Middle School.  She turned out really cute.  Next year I see more kiddocrows hanging out by the school entrance. 

I really hoped to be posting a picture of the delicious Poppy Seed Cake I made myself for my birthday, but..... my oven decided to become evil and burn the mess out of everything I put in it.  So the picture was not so appealing.  Maybe in 14 days when I get my new oven.  Oh well I guess I will have to settle with a measly massage for my birthday tomorrow.  Can't wait. 

BEWARE:  when I get the new oven I hope to overwhelm you with easy DELICIOUS yummies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment