My Family

My Family
What if you woke up tomorrow with only those you thankded God for tonight. Thank you God form my amazing family.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Prayers for Lily Grace and her mommy and daddy

Today my sister and her husband lost their unborn baby girl.  What a sad loss, but we must remember in times like these that he wrote His story long ago and knew this was going to happen.  He did not do this because he is evil, he makes no mistakes and their are no accidents.  He will be by you and if you look and ask him "What his plans are for you" he will answer and show you how you can help others through your loss.

Is 41:10,13 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you

Heb 13:5
(Amp) He (God) Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support.  I will not, I will not, I will not, in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake nor let you down, relax my hold on you - assuredly not!

No comments:

Post a Comment